Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stressed!

The CO's wife is coming over to my house for a social I am hosting.

I'm kind of freaking out.

I have migraine's. I've never had a migraine before. It's lasted for three days. I looked it up on Webmd (never a good idea). Possible diagnosis' were diabetes, strep throat, earwax blockage, hematoma, thyroid cancer, stroke, and a brain aneurysm just to name a few. My friend told me it was just a migraine and to take some Excedrin Migraine. Worked miracles. However it contains caffeine.

I also have about a bigallion other things going on. Including cooking for another family in need, working all next week, Easter care packages for the unit, trying not to stop going to the gym and continue to eat healthy meals that don't include milkshakes from Cookout, and worrying about my husband's upcoming promotion board.

I'm taking a break from starching and ironing my curtains (who does that??). It's 12:40 am.

 Haven't even looked at the baseboards yet.

Crazy??

No comments:

Post a Comment